- 31 (Registered)
This is a hands-on course with real-world projects. We will plan and write 4 different APIs with OpenAPI/Swagger specification standard. Firstly we will learn about basics concepts before deep dive. This course is NOT a course about Swagger tools, it is a course about how to use properly the OpenAPI specifications, also known as Swagger.
In this course the students will learn:
- General concepts about REST API
- Deep dive on OpenAPI specs standard
- How to use the Trello tool to plan new specs
- How to use the VS Editor to design APIs
The course was created for students with ZERO knowledge about the subject.
This is a course hands-on, so get ready to learn OpenAPI/Swagger deeply.
- Knowledge to plan specifications with Trello.
- Knowledge to create specifications with OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Knowledge to write specifications using VS Editor.
- No requirements for this course is necessary.
- Students that want to be API Developers.
- Students that want to learn about APIs Specifications.
- Students that want to learn how to plan the APIs specs projects.
- Students that want to improve their skills about OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Students that want to improve their skills about Trello tool.
Concepts and Tools
4 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion